Mark is a gifted teacher who draws on his knowledge of Christian theology and scripture, human psychology, 25 years experience as a pastor and seeker with an awareness of the beauty, challenges and complexity of the human condition. He speaks nationally and internationally at universities, conferences and churches and offers training to leaders and organizations through workshops, retreats and group intensives. Mark teaches a doctoral course on spiritual formation at Fuller Theological seminary and has taught courses at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary and Church Divinity School of the Pacific. Wherever Mark travels he speaks with the goal of awakening imagination and inviting audiences to take new steps into life and wholeness.
- Mark and Lisa Scandrette lead 1-3 day Thriving Family workshops on themes from their book, Belonging and Becoming.
- Mark facilitates a 1-3 day training experiences for leaders and groups based on The Ninefold Path journey through the Beatitudes.
- Mark often teaches on the dynamic between personality and spiritual growth using the language of the Enneagram typology. He also facilitates sessions on the Enneagram and relationships.
- Mark offers experienced-based graduate level training on practical spiritual formation design and facilitation.
- Mark leads workshops and intensives on practical simplicity related to time, money, meaning and global sustainability.